Here it is, familia! Our refreshing lemonade recipe that also tastes delicious and gives your immune system a boost!
- 2 gallon drink dispenser
- 32 oz of GT Enlightened Gingerberry kombucha (you can use any flavor if you don't like gingerberry though!)
- 3/4 gallons of your favorite lemonade (we love homemade recipes!)
- Buena Botanicals CBD Elixir (dose to your hearts content!)
Ever heard of kombucha? It's a fermented tea originating in the Northeastern region of China historically known as Manchuria. It has been consumed for thousands of years and is known for its many health benefits, the best known being a digestion aid and immune system booster! This is because of the probiotics or good living bacteria that are inside.
What To Do:
1. Throw all the ingredients in your drink dispenser
3. CHUG! (JK maybe don't do that. Just drink it like normal)This drink is a crowdpleaser because it's the perfect amount of sweet and very lightly carbonated because of the kombucha, not to mention it will help you stay healthy through out the season! What other drinks do you make to keep the sniffles away?